Spacious self-contained award winning accommodation, set in an immaculate garden, for six people, includes 3 bedrooms, one queen size with ensuite (bath with a view to dream for), one King (or two king singles) and one with 2 singles – share bathroom. Kitchen facilities include a wood combustion stove, electric cooktop and microwave. From the dining table, you can see Stanley to the West and Rocky Cape to the East, experiencing sunrise and sunset. Relax in the warmth of the wood fire in the lounge.
Generous provisions with local produce in season allow you to enjoy your breakfasts and if required other meals in the secluded comfort of this well-appointed kitchen. Laundry facilities include washing machine and dryer. BBQ available.
- Spacious self-contained accommodation for up to six people
- One queen size bedroom with ensuite and clawfoot bath
- One King (or two king singles)
- One twin singles
- Kitchen with wood combustion stove, electric cook top and microwave
- Lounge room with wood fire
- Dining room with breathtaking views
- Immaculate gardens and Barbeque